Recently, on 8th April, 2020, Neteller and Skrill fee changes April 2020 (Only applicable for accounts register after 8th April 2020)
Neteller and Skrill Fees Changes Detail:
– For customers who have not made any eligible deposit to their Neteller/Skrill accounts: P2P fee is fixed at 4.49% (no Min Fee, no Max fee, no difference between first and subsequent transactions)
– For customers who have made eligible deposits: the P2P fee DROPS to the default rate at 1.45%
– In our opinions, we thought previous changes was too high for new users, which has negative effects to users. Recap: on 18/03/2020, Neteller/Skrill fee changes was: first time P2P fee is 10% (min 100 EUR/ $); subsequent P2P fee will be 2.99% (no min, no max amount).
– After all, we recommend you to make eligible deposit by your VISA card to reduce these P2P fees.
Important note: These changes are only applicable for accounts registered after 8th April 2020
✨ Register Neteller/Skrill here: https://bit.ly/vip-sign-up-ove
All deposits are eligible deposits, except these:
– Skrill – P2P transfers are not considered as eligible deposit, Neteller deposits, PaySafe Card or BitPay desposit
– NETELLER – P2P transfers are not considered as eligible deposit, Skrill deposits, PaySafe Card or BitPay desposit, Neosurf, or Qiwi
Get your Neteller/Skrill optimized with OVE and start earning Cashback now!