As of 18th March, Paysafe (Skrill and Neteller parent company) is changing Skrill & Neteller P2P fees for newly registered accounts in Skrill & Neteller. Of course, it is important that you know how much you have to pay for every transaction so that you can make wise decision because, the default fees for these transaction can be a little bit high. However, you can always lower your fee by creating Neteller/Skrill accounts with us.
Skrill & Neteller P2P Fee Changes
• For customers who have not made any eligible deposit to their Skrill/Neteller account, the First time P2P fee = 10% (min 100 EUR/ $); subsequent P2P fee will be 2.99% (no min, no max amount)
• For customers who have made an eligible deposit the P2P fee drops to 1.45%
• Moreover, these changes are only applicable for newly registered customers (after 18/03/2020)
What is an eligible deposit?
Any deposit is eligible deposit except these deposits:
• For Skrill – deposit with another P2P transfer, NETELLER, paysafecard or BitPay
• For NETELLER – deposit with P2P transfer, Skrill, paysafecard, Neosurf, Qiwi or BitPay
Who are affected by these fee changes?
For those who are concerned, as we stated above, these changes are only applicable for accounts registered after 18th March only. Therefore, users that registered before that will not be affected,